Here’s a weekly wrap-up of some of Penny’s book marketing events, news, and fun finds!
Happy Father’s Day!
- Looking for balance on social media? Check out my recent PR Toolkit post on 8 ways to manage your efforts.
- Support fellow writers with reviews from The Writing Life. Thanks to Terry Whalin for mentioning me!
- Free ebook until 6/24 only on Amazon! Mystery thriller by Nick Chiarkas: Weepers.
- 7 Ways to Be Insanely Creative on Demand from Write to Done. I especially love number 7!
- Missed out on going to BookExpo 2015? Don’t worry, Digital Book World has all the highlights here!
- Struggling with how to promote and still have time to write a book? Check out this great advice from Nina Amir.
- 14 Ways to Crash Your Book Launch – Authors: DO NOT Try This at Home from The Book Designer!
- 24 Things No One Tells You About Book Publishing from Buzzfeed. I especially love No. 24!
- Going to a networking event? Here are 7 things you need to do before, during & after the event!
- Publishing industry assumptions revealed and answered from Books & Such.
- What do I & 17 other book marketing experts say are the secrets to selling more books? Find out here from Writing Spirit!