Here’s a weekly wrap-up of some of Penny’s book marketing events, news, and fun finds!
- Looking for things to Tweet about? Here are 5 Things For Authors To Tweet About (That Aren’t “Buy My Book!”)
- Ebook Publishing Profits: 5 Front And Backmatter Tips from Just Write a Book Blog.
- New on Netgalley, a must read memoir, Hole in my Heart by Lorraine Dusky.
- Sale extended until Wednesday!! Get ‘How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload’ multi-video tutorial program for just $199!
- “If you had to start all over today, what 3 things would you tell yourself?” Find out my answer here!
- New on Netgalley, guide on caregiving: The Caregiving Trap by Pamela D. Wilson.
- 9 Tips to Make your Next Writers’ Conference Awesome!
- New on Netgalley, must read on Lutheran Theology: Where Christ is Present.
- The Pedestriennes:America’s Forgotten Superstars by Harry Hall – only 0.99 on Amazon until 8/3!
- Did you miss the Penny’s webinar with Joel Friedlander? Well you’re in luck! Watch it here!
- Check out this fascinating infographic on summer reading habits from GalleyCat.
- 5 Ways to Quickly Improve your Email Newsletter Performance from Jane Friedman.
- Looking for a great summer read? Check out The Pursuit of Justice, mystery thriller by Ben Matthews, only $1.99 on Amazon until 8/9!