Do you need professional publishing or book marketing guidance?
We can help you:
- Make the right publishing decisions
- Pinpoint key marketing strategies you’re missing out on
- Strengthen your social media approach
- Develop bonus content and special promotions
- Prep for your next book release the right way
And many other publishing and book promotion related issues!
A single coaching session gets you 60 minutes via phone or email to address your questions and needs.
We’ll ask you to fill out a dedicated form so you can provide questions/talking points in advance to make the most of your time.
How to get started:
- Purchase a coaching session.
- You will get an email confirmation with a link to the form
- Fill out the form once you’re ready to initiate your coaching.
- We will reach out to schedule phone coaching within 2 business days.
- Email coaching responses will be delivered within 10 business days.
Knowledge is power, let us help you!
Phone coaching is designed to be structured as two, 30-minute calls. The first call as a brainstorm with directives, the second as a check in and next steps based on what you’ve accomplished. The second call should be scheduled within 4-6 weeks of the initial call to be most effective.
If you go over 30 minutes on the first call, but there is still time remaining, you will receive email coaching to make up the full 60 minutes. Penny is well-versed at keeping these calls on track, so we encourage you to take her lead!
Phone coaching is generally scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 12:00 and 3:00 Pacific time.
Phone coaching availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
It is not unusual for Penny to be booked up to two weeks in advance. If this does not work for your timeline please contact us first before purchasing, or consider opting for email coaching.
Confirmed phone appointments that are missed entirely or canceled with less than 2-business days notice will be swapped for phone coaching. A refund will not be issued for the price difference.
We do not offer swaps, additional fees or refunds in a case where the wrong type of coaching is purchased, so please choose carefully or email firstname.lastname@example.org for recommendations on which to purchase.
Additional coaching can be purchased at a reduced rate. Once your first session is completed Penny will confirm if she feels this is a viable option for you.
Coaching is non-refundable and must be used within 90 days of purchase or the purchase amount is forfeited.