Get some marketing ideas and insights from these popular book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include why newsletters are a marketing must, 5 don’ts of social media marketing, how to publish a book, and more. Happy marketing!
* How Can Authors Stand Out on Social Media?
Take time to build relationships with your followers, for starters. Here are additional ideas:
* How to Publish a Book: 7 Tips From the Pros
It starts with writing the best book you can (don’t scrimp on editing!). Six more things you should know:
* Should Writers Have a Website?
Opinions vary on this topic; some experts say authors are better off using social media. Get a different perspective:
* 3 Secret Functions of Your Book’s Chapter Titles
You can use chapter titles to attract your audience, and much more:
* The Biggest Mistake New Writers Make and 5 Ways to Avoid It
Sure, you’re eager to be published and get your book to readers. Here’s why rushing is bad for your career:
* Study: Email STILL More Effective Than Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing
It’s an oldie but goodie as far as marketing goes: email. It’s the best way to make direct connections. Learn why:
* Top 5 DON’Ts of Social Media Marketing
Claim your name on social media (before anyone else!). Learn what else you can do so you spend your time wisely:
* Why a Newsletter is a Marketing Must
There’s no more direct or effective method for keeping in touch with your fans: