Here is a roundup of some popular book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others, that cover a range of issues authors should understand. The topics include why a newsletter is a marketing must, how to create and sell an audiobook, a book launch checklist, and more. Happy marketing!
* Book Launch Checklist
There are so many things to keep track of when you’re going to publish a book. This handy list takes you from book inception through the first month of publication:
* 89+ Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life
Do you feel uninspired? Perhaps this list of ideas will help ramp up your marketing!
* “You do not have to write bestsellers to build a career as a full-time author”
This interesting blog post examines the success stories like Hugh Howey and concludes that many authors can be successful without ever having a bestseller. Learn how:
* 57 Little Things to Double Check Before Your Website Launch
Your website is an important marketing tool. Make sure it’s ready to launch:
* Create and Sell an Audio Book Using These 5 Simple Steps
Audio books are a fast-growing part of the publishing world. And making your book available in as many formats as possible is a good marketing strategy:
* List of Online Reviewers Who Accept Self-Published Books
Looking for book reviews? This recently created list may help!
* Why a Newsletter is a Marketing Must and How to Double the Number of Readers You Get
Newsletters offer visibility – a way to stay in front of your readers and fans. Here’s how you can create your own newsletter: