We’ve collected some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include Facebook marketing tips to improve engagement, getting credible – not fake – book reviews, making your book pitch stand out, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 5 Unbreakable Laws of Self-Publishing
First, start thinking like a publisher:
* 10 Ways to Make Your Book Pitch Stand Out So Your Book Gets Free Publicity
It’s all about the WIIFM factor – What’s In It For Me. Pitch your sources by letting them know why your book is relevant to their audience:
* 9 Facebook Marketing Tips to Improve Engagement
Be personal, use photos and hold contests – those are three ways to build your following:
* Don’t Get Caught With Fake Book Reviews. Learn How to Get Credible Reviews That Help You and Your Book
Work on getting exposure and building contacts for your books which will lead to reviews – that is, credible reviews that count:
* If You’re Thinking About Publishing an eBook, Here’s Some Great Advice on How to Get Started
Advice from an author who’s been there, done that – and he shares what worked for him:
* Is Your Author Website Helping You or Holding You Back?
You have about three seconds to captivate a visitor – is your site meeting that challenge:
* How Nonfiction Authors Can Build Niche Authority through Content Marketing
Your content can be your most valuable marketing tool if you know how to find your niche and work it: