Some great insights have appeared on Twitter, and we’re highlighting a few of the top tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include proof that social media drives sales, whether free eBooks hook readers, a Twitter guide for authors, and more. Best of luck with your marketing efforts!
* How to Keep Writing – Even When You Hit Roadblocks
Every writer dreams of writing a book, and every published author dreams of having a bestseller. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. One writer shares how she’s moving forward anyway, and it provides great inspiration:
* Using Twitter, a Guide for Authors New to Twitter
If you haven’t used Twitter yet, or would like some ideas, this post offers some great tips:
* 7 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Engagement
Are you hearing crickets on social media? Here’s how you can jump-start your engagement:
* Do Free eBooks Really Hook New Readers?
Has the glut of freebies worn down readers? An interesting discussion about the pros and cons of free eBook promotions:
* How to Optimize Your Amazon Book Page to Sell More Books
These six areas are key pieces to your Amazon page being a successful sales tool:
* Proof that Social Media Drives Sales! [Research]
Social media generates 14% of all leads and 13% of all customers, and customers translate to sales, according to Hubspot’s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing whitepaper: