Need a marketing pick-me-up? Take a look at these popular book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include how to use StumbleUpon, where readers get their books, why HARO can help your career, and more. We wish you the best of luck in your book marketing efforts!
* Learn How You Can Add Your Website as a Facebook Fan Page Tab App
This app is free. Easy step-by-step instructions will have your app up and running in no time:
* Blueprint for Building the Perfect Tweet
Learn how to increase the chance that your tweets will be shared far and wide:
* 5 Steps to Boost eBook Sales
Smashwords’ Mark Coker says authors shouldn’t give up; they can always improve their books (and sales):
* Help a Reporter Out Can Be a Boon for Your Career
Use HARO wisely, and it can be a great way to showcase your expertise:
* Where Readers are Getting Their Books
GoodReads did a survey and here are the results. Take a look at where these specific titles were purchased. How does this relate to your book?
* StumbleUpon: A Beginner’s Guide
This content discovery site is a great tool for you to share your own content and ensure that you’re found online: