Let’s take a look at some of the most useful book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include Twitter rules for authors, how to turn your book into a movie, tools to create an eBook, social media mistakes to avoid, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 6 Twitter rules for authors, from Twitter (beginner edition)
Courtesy of Twitter, here are six rules to guide authors when using the site:
* Ready to turn your book into a movie?
Listen to Steven Arvanites as he tells you how it’s done and what you need to do to make it happen!
* 8 Tools to Create an Irresistible eBook
Learn how you can write, publish and sell your eBook successfully:
* How to Publicize and Promote Your Book: 7 Pieces of Advice
An author shares his tips for getting the word out about your book:
* 5 Twitter Tools to Enhance Your Marketing
Here are some creative ways to use Twitter – and these tools are free:
* Authors, Are You Spamming? Stop It!
It’s important to promote your book, but don’t become a nuisance; this funny video will explain what not to do:
* Top 5 Social Media Mistakes You Need To Avoid
These simple but true tips will make you a social media star (instead of an outcast):