Enjoy some of the most informative book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include the best time to post content, how to increase your book’s Amazon rank, Facebook marketing tips, and much more. Happy marketing!
* The New Author Pitch: Show, Don’t Sell
Learn how to use the right words to get noticed by the various audiences you want to reach:
* What Are The Best Times to Blog?
Based on this infographic, there is one particular time that is perfect for your post to go live:
* 3 Metrics that Will Change the Way You Market on Facebook
Understanding what to track will allow you to get the most out of Facebook:
* How to Increase Your Book’s Amazon Rank
It’s about building visibility and credibility, as one author explains:
* 11 Marketing Tips for LinkedIn
Did you know LinkedIn has 135 million users? Here are ways to use LinkedIn to your advantage:
* An Interesting Graph on Best Times for Posting
Timing does matter, and this study may have you considering some new options for posting content:
* Facebook Plugins Keep People On Websites 50% Longer
Logging in with Facebook is not just convenient; it keeps users on those websites longer: