We’ve collected a few of the top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include social media sites to watch in 2012, how to get book reviews, Twitter chats, the new Facebook timeline and much more. Happy New Year and best of luck with your marketing in 2012!
* 5 How-to Tips to Successfully Participate in Twitter Chats
* Feeling overwhelmed with information overload?
You can stay current and competitive in your field without becoming overwhelmed:
* How to Master Your Facebook Timeline
* How To Get Book Reviews
Testimonials for your book help attract readers/buyers. Here’s how to get started:
* 5 Twitter Changes and How to Make the Most of Them
* 6 Social Media Sites to Watch in 2012
* 7 Best Practices for Building an Online Presence
You’ll be more successful (and less overwhelmed) when you implement these ideas: