Enjoy these timely and informative book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include increasing engagement on Facebook, fitting your author life into real life, growing your blog quickly, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 10 Pro Tips for Writers Using Social Media
Six authors and writers share their strategies for advancing your career via social media:
* 5 Essential Qualities of Growing Your Blog Quickly in a Crowded Niche
* 5 Tips to Increase Engagement on Facebook Pages
Look beyond Likes, offer variety, and other secrets to turning your Facebook Page into a successful marketing tool:
* Tips on How to Fit Your Author Life into Your (Already Busy) Real Life
Learn how to fit book writing, promotion, and platform building into your schedule:
* Why Is My Book Not Selling?
One author shares what he’s learned – pro and con – about selling his book:
* Why Self-Published Authors Know Best
One author explains why self-published authors know the most about publishing in this fast-paced digital and social media environment: