Happy New Year! We’ve got a collection of some of the most informative book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include making Twitter work for you, increasing Pinterest traffic, avoiding Facebook mistakes, writing successful query letters, and much more. We wish you writing, publishing, and marketing success in 2013!
* How to Write Successful Query Letters for Literary Agents
Take a look at these 23 pitch letters that worked, and get some inspiration:
* 5 Common Facebook Marketing Mistakes (And How To Avoid Them)
You want to attract fans and keep them. Here’s what you shouldn’t do:
* Do Agents and Editors Expect Novelists to Blog?
The short answer: not necessarily. Two publishing pros explain:
* How to Increase Pinterest Traffic and Direct it to Your Site
Start with improving the content you post, and then learn how to get more people to your website:
* Make Twitter Work for You – 10 Ways to Stand Out with Tweets that Rock
Get your tweets noticed, make new connections, and gain more followers:
* 8 Ways To Make Your Blog Posts More Shareable
Learn how you can make your blog posts go viral and reach a wider audience: