We’ve rounded up some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include author branding, LinkedIn’s Events Tool, Google+ hangouts and much more. Happy Holidays and best of luck in your marketing endeavors in 2012!
* What the Heck is Author Branding and How Do You Do It Anyway?
It’s about standing out from the crowd; here’s how:
* Google+ Takes Hangouts “Beyond The Status Update” With New Features
* 10 Tips for Promoting Your Events With the New LinkedIn Events Tool
Discover why this tool is a great way to promote – and learn about – local and industry-related events:
* Why Writers Must Make Themselves Easy to Contact
Is it easy for anyone visiting your website, blog or other online property to contact you? Here’s why it’s important:
* 4 Tips On Crafting A Title That Will Get People To Read Your Post
Your headline has to draw readers in, otherwise they’ll move on:
* Book Marketing Mistake No. 5
Not repeating your story, book, name or core idea enough: