Get some insights from top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include the best times to post to social media, self-publishing and eBook insights, how to get your Twitter followers to take notice of your content, and much more. Happy marketing!
* The 10 Keys to Grabbing the Attention of Your Twitter Followers
Learn how to captivate your Twitter followers so they click-through your links and retweet your content:
* The Secret of Giving Your Book Away For Free
When done correctly, book giveaways are great for exposure. One author shares what he’s learned:
* Loads of Self-Publishing & eBook Insights
Tips from Smashwords Founder Mark Coker:
* What’s Your Best Book Marketing Tool?
If you haven’t invested in editing then nothing else matters – and here’s why:
* When is the Best Time To Post to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+?
Timing matters in marketing, and the social networks vary when it comes to the best time to post:
* Publishing Rip-offs, Scams, and Predators
Make sure you know what you are getting into before you publish: