We’ve rounded up a few of the top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include ways for readers, authors and writers to use Google+, how to build your personal brand on Facebook, simple SEO tips for authors, ways to use video for promotion and much more. Happy marketing!
* 5 Things Lady Gaga Can Teach Marketers About Community Building
Believe it or not, Lady Gaga can teach you a lot about successfully marketing yourself:
* How To Write A Successful Book Proposal
Learn what the three key elements are, and how to put them together in a winning proposal:
* 6 Simple SEO Tips for Authors
It’s not that difficult to take a few simple steps to ensure your blog posts rank highly in search engine results:
* A Quick and Easy Guide to Using Video in Your Promotion!
Some creative ways to get yourself and your message on video:
* 7 Ways to Build Your Personal Brand on Facebook
Make your Facebook Page something that enhances the work you do:
* Great Ways for Writers, Authors, Speakers, and Readers to Use Google+
Writers are flocking to Google+ in large numbers, and the site has a lot to offer:
* 10 Twitter Hashtags for Writers
Depending on the hashtag you use, you can connect with other writers, promote your work, or even get your writing done: