Get some book promotion and social media insights from our roundup of some of the best tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include getting more traffic from Pinterest, creating an author press kit, approaching a literary agent, and more. Happy marketing!
* How to Approach a Literary Agent
Written by a real-life AP Watt Agent, this blog post will give you the scoop on what agents look for from authors:
* What I Learned From Creating a Viral Slideshare
Slideshare presentations can be an effective marketing tool. One user shares his experience and offers tips:
* Is your Business Right for Pinterest?
Discover how to participate on Pinterest, create awareness and sell products:
* Book Marketing: Creating Your Author Press Kit
A press kit is a great item to have on hand before you pitch your book. Learn how to create the perfect press kit:
* 5 Ways to Get More Traffic from Pinterest
Successful bloggers and brands using Pinterest offer their advice for using the site: