New year, new you. We’re bombarded with new opportunities to improve everything about our life, always, but especially at this time of year. The truth is though…that it’s true. There is no better time than now to focus on how we can be better.
This of course includes great opportunities to strengthen your book promotion game. I spend a lot of time each week focusing on great content to help authors like yourself find great success in marketing your book.
I share my knowledge freely on this blog because I truly believe that doing so helps us all as authors. Not only is book marketing hard enough as we all strive to make our book stand apart from the 4,500 books published each day, but the better we all do, the more it elevates the entire industry.
In recent weeks, I’ve shared lots of book marketing advice for starting 2019 with a bang! Hopefully, you’ve put the prep time in so that you can really hit the ground running this year with a solid month-by-month plan. (If you haven’t downloaded my free monthly planner yet, then you can easily do so here.)
Beyond that, I thought it would be super helpful for you to have a round up of some of my top articles from this year, so I’m sharing my best book marketing advice below.
1. Amazon’s Disappearing Reviews: The Surprising Reason Why Book Reviews are Getting Pulled (and how to fix it)
(Note: Not surprisingly, this is one of the biggest issues for indie authors today, and it’s a major hot button, making it one of the top ranked posts on our site. I’ve done some digging, and this is something anyone marketing a book will want to read.)
2. Amazon Categories to Maximize Book Sales + A Little-Known Secret
3. How to Sell More Books With 13 Pre-Order Strategies
4. 9 Things Amazon Secretly Launched That Can Help All Indie Authors with Their Book Marketing
5. Is the New Goodreads Giveaway a Solid Book Marketing Strategy
6. 5 Smart Tips for Marketing Poetry Books
7. Smarter Social Media Book Marketing for 2018
8. QUIZ: Finding the Right Social Media for Your Personality
9. Simple Quickstart Guide to Bookbub Ads for Authors
10. Book Marketing 101: How to Get Free Book Reviews
11. Improve Your Book Discovery on Amazon with These Tips
12. 6 Reasons to Revise and Re-Release Your Book
13. Street Teams and Super Fans. When it Comes to Book Marketing, You Should Think Small
14. From Book Discovery to Book Sales: What You’re Doing Wrong
15. When and How to Invest in a Professional Book Marketing Company
16. 12 Key Ways to Make Sure Your Website is Helping You Sell More Books
17. 19 Rock Solid Book Marketing Strategies for 2019
18. Increasing Book Discovery with Smart Advertising
19. Book Marketing for Introverts
20. How Early Should You Start Marketing Your Book?
Now that you’ve had a chance to look over our top book promotion advice from 2018, I’d love to hear what your plans include for 2019. Is there anything you didn’t do last year that you’d like to add into the mix this year? Please share in the comments!
Want to share this post? I’ve made it easy with these ready-made tweets!
Click to Tweet: Supercharge your book sales in 2019 with this next level book marketing advice from @bookgal #bookmarketing #sellmorebooks https://bit.ly/2AnBz8R
Click to Tweet: Let the best book marketing advice for 2019 take your success to new heights. via @bookgal #bookmarketing #2019goals https://bit.ly/2AnBz8R