Here’s a weekly wrap-up of some of Penny’s book marketing events, news, and fun finds!
- The most anticipated books of fall 2015. Which one will you be reading??? Publishers Weekly shares their list.
- This is super helpful: How to step up your author presence on LinkedIn.
- 4 Simple Reasons Your Blog Still Isn’t Getting Traffic. It’s simpler than you think!
- ‘How to Publish Ebooks’: The basic from Smashwords founder Mark Coker.
- Sell More Books on Amazon! Tip #5: Power Up the Keywords for Your Book
- How Should Authors Market Themselves Online? Find Out Here.
- This is a must read: Authors marketing themselves online: Components of a marketing strategy.
- There’s a whole new world in book publishing. Analytics are set to change the industry.The secret to a successful writing career (It’s not what you think!)
- Sci-Fi ebook, The Evolution of Robert Carr by Paul K. Lovett, only on Amazon $0.99
- Authors want to sell more ebooks. Here’s a blog post on to do just that, How To Entice Readers, And Sell More Ebooks.
- How to make a six figure income with your writing. Author, Joanna Penn, share her financial breakdown in hope that it helps you with your author business.
- Use hashtags to easily find readers, book bloggers, reviewers” and more Twitter tips from author expert Frances Caballo
- 22 ways a blog can sell more books and other ways to make money from your content.