Here’s a weekly wrap-up of some of Penny’s book marketing events, news, and fun finds!
- Have you heard the scuttle about Amazon pulling reviews? Here’s a piece Penny wrote on the subject.
- Do you know the difference between genre and category? Brooke Warner offers a helpful explanation on HuffPost.
- Live webinar hosted by Joel Friedlander & me on How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon. Sign up here!
- Looking for a good summer read? Check out this great music memoir: NIGHT PEOPLE, Book 1 – Things We Lost in the Night: A Memoir of Love and Music in the 60s with Stark Naked and the Car Thieves by Larry J. Dunlap. $2.99 until -7/23 only on Amazon!
- Make Art. Make Money. Lessons From Jim Henson with Elizabeth Hyde Stevens from The Creative Penn.
- NY Self-Publishers Meetup is just around the corner and Penny is stoked! Join her on July 23rd!
- Give it a go! How to Make a Book Trailer in iMovie Part One from Indies Unlimited.
- Exciting news! Harper Lee’s sister reveals that the famous author has written more novels!
Catch Writing Mistakes With This Underutilized Proofreading Trick from Copyblogger.
- Authors! This is full of tips on Updating Your Ebook After Publication from The Book Designer.
- Ssh! I’ve got, not 1, not 2, but 12 secrets to selling more books at events!
- Some good tips on How to Write a Foreword from Lisa Tener.
- Need a beach read? Romance ebook bundle Alexandra’s Order by Emilia Rutigliano is available on Amazon for only $0.99 until 7/21!