Here’s a weekly wrap-up of some of Penny’s book marketing events, news, and fun finds!
- Promoting your book on a budget? Check out Bookbaby Blog’s 20 Thrifty Ways to Get Your Writing Out There.
- Only six months until Christmas! Don’t miss my tips on Getting a Head Start on Holiday Sales!
- Want to write a novel? Here are 6 bad reasons (and 6 good reasons!) to write one from Anne R. Allen.
- Now through July 6th – mystery ebook Killer Wedding Cake by Gayle Trent is only $0.99 on Amazon!
- These provide great inspiration for a Sunday morning: 12 Things that Will Give You Hope for the Future of Book Publishing.
- Are any authors out there looking for DIY options? Learn techniques to develop ebooks more successfully from Digital Book World
- I mean business! Find out my honest opinion about self-publishing here. Thanks to Ken Queen!
- Spice things up with this romance book Untouchable by Elizabeth SaFleur – only $2.99 until 7/3 on Amazon!
- Improve your Facebook marketing with Frances Caballos’s facts and tips.
- What happens when authors are paid every time someone turns a page? Amazon is about to find out. Learn more in this article from The Atlantic.