- Inspire: Do you have a fun, inspirational message you could share with your followers? People love inspiration and the video doesn’t have to be long. In fact just one quick tip or idea to get folks going could be 1 minute or less!
- Educate: Think Twitter for video. Drop one, short, impactful tip for your followers. You could do a series of these!
- Entertain: For a lot of the children’s book authors we work with this could be a lot of fun – even speakers or anyone who is used to being in front of a crowd or performing. Have fun with this. And if you’re a fiction author and have a book trailer, why not share that, too?
- Be Thankful: This sort of speaks for itself, right? Thanks your followers for reviews, or for being great supporters or maybe just for following you.
- Behind the Scenes: How fun would it be to see the inner workings of your fav place or person? Your followers feel the same way? Maybe you could invite them into a brainstorm meeting or book signing or something else that gives a glimpse of what it’s like to do what you do!
- FAQs: This is a fantastic resource for this too, especially if you’re in an industry that is complex. In a sense publishing is that way. There is a lot of information out there, much of it confusing. How fun would it be to have a set of FAQ’s about either the work you do or the industry you’re in?
Six Fun Ways to Use the New Facebook Video to Create More Engagement!
Reading Time: ( Word Count: )