Here’s a weekly wrap-up of some of Penny’s book marketing events, news, and fun finds!
- Want to find the “zen of organized writing” and how to “capture your ideas like Roald Dahl…” don’t miss this piece from Write to Done.
New on NetGalley, the must-read memoir Things We Lost in the Night!
2015 Indie Book Award Winners Announced: big congratulations!
Great author tips on how to deliver real suspense in your story’s climax from K.M. Weiland.
Holy Fool, Holy Father. Something for everyone – historical fiction, Christian, romance, and only $0.99 from May 25-28 !
- In case you missed it Penny’s latest HuffPost article – shares the secret to finding the right social media site for your book!
- Don’t miss this must-read business title: Three Steps Ahead.
- This is sooo good! Did you know authors can now make book trailers with YouTube’s free editor? Thanks to Indies Unlimited for the great tip!
- Keep on writing! Here are 10 No-Cost Tools to Help You Conquer Writer’s Block from Content Marketing Institute.
- 7 word-a-day resources to expand your vocabulary – such fun ways to get you inspired!
- Looking for a new health and wellness read (who isn’t?!)? Don’t miss NetGalley title: Outstanding Health!