We’ve got some great tips for you from these book marketing and publishing industry tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include getting more out of Twitter, keeping inspired to write, handling bad book reviews, and more. Happy marketing!
* Be Traditionally Published or be Damned?
Being a self-published author means you’ve survived the gauntlet of publishing to get your book out to the world:
* How to Handle Bad Book Reviews
For starters, develop a thick skin or just don’t read reviews of your book:
* 10 Things to Say to a Writer Who’s on the Ledge
If things don’t look so good, here are some things to remember to put it into perspective:
* The Ebook is Not Dead
Don’t believe the hype, the statistics prove that ebooks are alive and doing well:
* 8 Compelling Ways to Tell 140 Character Stories On Twitter
Discover the elements of a great tweet:
* Judging a Book by Its Cover: What Publicists & Media Want to See on the Outside of a Book
This book cover checklist will ensure you produce the best cover for your book:
* 3 Common Mistakes Authors Make With Amazon Book Listings (and how to fix them!)
Is your Amazon listing doing everything possible to make your book appealing to readers?
* 53+ Free Image Sources for Your Blog and Social Media Posts
Images are important, and this list of resources will help your graphics stand out wherever you use them: