Get some ideas and inspiration from these book marketing and publishing industry tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include whether social media is worth a writer’s time, how to use Thunderclap to promote your book, a guide to advertising on Amazon, and more. Happy marketing!
* How to Win Sales And Influence Amazon’s Algorithms
A great discussion between two authors who have found creative ways to share their audiences and boost their sales:
* Tips for Gaining Attention in the World of Fiction
Here are some things you can do to get your book noticed:
* Free Publicity for Your KDP Select Free Days
If you’re going to offer your ebook for free, you need to promote it. This list will give you a lot of options for free and paid sites as well as Facebook groups you can use to get the word out:
* How You Can Use Thunderclap to Promote Your Book
Thunderclap allows authors to build a book launch team, promote a sample chapter, share a book promotion, and more:
* How to Advertise on Amazon: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
Now that authors who use KDP Select can advertise on Amazon, the question is: how does it work? Author Nicholas Rossis explains:
* 21 Free Resources for Authors
You’ll find a range of freebies here, and something is bound to be useful!
* The Finances of Publishing
How indie authors can set a realistic budget to get their book published, from book covers to editing to ebook and print formatting and more:
* Do Writers REALLY Need to Use Social Media Anymore?
Authors already have plenty to do – is social media just a time suck?