Here’s a rundown of some top book marketing tweets to guide you, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include why rushing kills good books, whether hiring help or going the DIY route makes more sense for authors, working with book bloggers, and more. Happy marketing!
* How Can Authors Stand Out on Social Media?
It may seem like social media consists of a lot of noise and little useful info. But you can use social media to find and grow an audience:
* How Hurry Kills Good Books
There are many reasons for you to take your time writing and publishing your books. Think quality over quantity:
* Self-Publishing: DIY or Hire Help?
Many writers hear that they need to hire professionals, but you can do a lot yourself – if you want to:
* 4 Tips for Working With Book Bloggers
Bloggers can be very helpful when it comes to getting exposure for your book. Here’s how to find the right bloggers for your book:
* Why It’s Good to Get Bad Reviews
Having a few not-so-great reviews for your book can give your book credibility:
* 12 Ways to Avoid Looking Clueless On Social Media
Get some great tips from social media expert Guy Kawasaki:
* Email Marketing for Writers: Build Your List!
If you collect more emails, you can improve your email marketing and sell more books:
* 11 Social Media Statistics You Should Have Known Yesterday
Did you know the most repinned images on Pinterest have multiple colors? Learn that and more: