Get some publishing and marketing insights from these book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include top 5 marketing tips for indie authors, how to choose an effective book title, Amazon payments, and more. Happy marketing!
* Short Stories as a Path to Literary Success
Short fiction can get your name in front of editors, agents, and fans, and builds your resume:
* How Much Will I Get Paid From Amazon?
Some terrific tips and tricks to help you understand what Amazon will pay you (and when):
* 5 BS Indicators for Writers Conferences
Not all conferences are created equal. Here are issues to monitor:
* How to Cultivate Customers in an Age of Content Fatigue and Cluttered Markets
There’s a lot of noise in the online world, but there are still ways you can reach your audience:
* How to Choose a Book Title That’s Perfect for Your Story AND Good Marketing!
Sure, you want a catchy title but you also want one that helps your book be more marketable:
* The Latest Trends in the Indie Author Market
It’s quite interesting: longer ebooks are in; pre-orders offer a sales advantage, and more:
* A Self-Publishing Checklist for First-Time Authors
There’s a lot of work involved in self-publishing your book, and this checklist will keep you on track:
* Top 5 Marketing Tips for Indie Authors
Some useful recommendations for ways you can increase book sales:
* Write Your Passion But Keep an Eye on the Market
While writing what you love is important, you want to make sure the genre you select is also selling: