Discover some tips and insights into book marketing via these tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include building an audience on YouTube, generating authentic book reviews, reviving ebook sales, and more. Happy marketing!
* Five Ways to Generate Authentic Book Reviews
There are plenty of fake reviewers out there – amazingly enough, some of them even charge for their reviews. Here are some ways you can get more authentic reviews that will help your book:
* The Secret to Publishing Success in the Era of Social Media: Teaming with Your Fellow Authors
If you view other authors as only competition, you could be missing out. Authors who collaborate on book promotion can get exposure and sales for everyone involved. Learn more:
* 34 Blogging Topics Just for Writers
Do you have a case of blogger’s block? These ideas should get your creative juices flowing:
* 30 Little-Known Features of Facebook, Twitter, and More
You can save links on Facebook to read later. Twitter allows you to create a custom timeline. Discover additional, helpful social media features:
* How to Build an Audience on YouTube
There are more than 1 billion unique users watching video on YouTube every month. Here are some ways you can build an audience on the site:
* Ebook Sales Down? Here Are 15 Tips!
At some point, your ebook sales will dip. But you don’t have to give up. J.A. Konrath offers some options for boosting ebook sales once again:
* How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon
In this interview on Denise Wakeman’s show, Adventures in Visibility, Penny Sansevieri talks about how to get more visibility on Amazon so you can sell more books:
* 21 Power Tips to Get Your Blog Content Shared On Facebook & Twitter
When you publish blog posts, it’s only the beginning. You want people to read what you wrote. Here’s what you can do to get more people to share your posts:
* Kill Me Now – What Do I Do About a Negative Review?
Bad reviews suck. They do. But you definitely don’t want to get into a battle with the reviewer because you will lose. Get some productive tips for dealing with negative reviews:
* How Much Should You Charge For Your E-Book? 7 Questions to Help You Decide
There is no ideal price because several factors come into play when pricing ebooks. But these 7 questions will help you focus and make the best choice for your ebook: