Enjoy these topical, informative book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include building your author platform, using social media press releases, developing an author website, and more. Happy marketing!
* The Base of the Writer’s Platform: Your Website
Your website helps you build your readership and maintain your connection; learn the basics of getting your site built:
* 8 Things That Will Derail Your Writing Goals the Fastest
Don’t let these issues keep you from writing your book:
* How to Get the Word Out With a Social Media Press Release
Learn how you can harness social media to spread the word about your book:
* The Best Place to Sell Books is Not a Book Store
If you find this surprising, learn why top experts believe your best book sales won’t come from bookstores (and where you will sell your book):
* Your Author Platform: It’s Not About You!
It’s about meeting the needs of your readers, and here’s what you can do:
* 8 Great Writing Tools to Keep You Motivated to Write
Whether you have a lot of distractions or feel like you’ve hit a slump, these tools can get you back on track: