Let’s look at some top topics in book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The subjects include selling more Kindle books, writing a memoir that sells, harnessing free as a marketing tool, and more. Happy marketing!
* The Best (and Worst) Times to Post on Social Media
If you want to reach the most people when you tweet, pin, post to Facebook, etc. learn the best times to post on various networks:
* Why Free is Your Best Marketing Tool and How To Harness it
Sure, there are people who’ll take anything that’s free and then forget about it. But freebie marketing can also help you build a loyal, dedicated fanbase:
* 3 Habits That Separate Good Writers from Tragic Wannabes
First, learn how to become a better writer with these three essential steps:
* 5 Ways to Sell More Kindle Books
You have to do more than put your book up for sale and offer a low price. Learn how keywords, Amazon’s suggestions, and competitors can help you position your book:
* 10 Tips for Writing a Memoir That Sells
Memoir master class teacher Damian Barr offers some lessons:
* New Authors: Should You Offer Free Books?
This author believes your time is best spent developing true relationships with readers to build a readership/mailing list that will help you succeed: