Get some great tips from these top book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include cover design secrets, Pinterest for writers, blog post timing, and more. Happy marketing!
* “So You Want To Make A Living Writing? 13 Harsh Truths.”
Writing is a tough occupation, no question about it. But learn how you can succeed:
* When to Hire a Professional When You Self-Publish a Book
There are some major areas where self-published authors should think carefully about whether to handle it themselves or hire a pro:
* Pinterest for Writers and Authors: How to Market Your Book
Don’t overlook marketing opportunities on Pinterest. How to get started:
* Blog Post Timing: When Is Your Best Publication Time?
Look at the research and use it as a guide to make sure your blog posts reach your readers:
* 8 Cover Design Secrets Used to Manipulate Readers into Buying Books
Your book cover is a vital marketing tool. Use these ideas to catch readers’ attention:
* 9 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your First TV Interview
Make sure you’re ready before you go on the air: