We’ve rounded up some top book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include pitching agents or editors, maintaining your eBook sales, reaching out to readers, and more. Happy marketing!
* Can Writing & Self-Publishing Novellas Be Profitable? (Pros & Cons)
Writing shorter pieces can be a great way to keep your readers happy. Author Lindsay Buroker shares her experience:
* How do Authors Reach out to Readers?
Yes, you want to market, but it’s also about reaching out to readers. One author explains how to do it well:
* 4 Levels of Editing Explained: Which Service Does Your Book Need?
This piece will walk you through how to find an editor, as well as the four levels of editing:
* What Will You do When Your eBook Sales Slow Down?
Authors need to proactively find their readers, for starters, and not leave it to luck. Get some additional advice:
* 7 Tips for Pitching to an Agent or Editor at a Conference
Don’t be afraid to pitch your book, it can be a great experience. These tips will help get you ready: