With so much going on in social media and promotion, we’ve pulled together some great book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include getting the most out of Twitter’s recent changes, learning how to keep your Facebook engagement up, promoting your content on Google+, and more. Happy marketing!
* 7 Ways to Get More Engagement Out of Your Photos on Facebook
Facebook’s recent algorithm tweaks mean fewer people may see your photos, but there still are ways to make your photos go viral:
* Google+ Marketing Tactics, How to Promote Your Content on Google+
Learn how Google+ works and why the site is such a great place for promotion:
* Setting up Your Blog? Use This Checklist to Start Off on the Right Foot
If you want to make sure you’ve got your blog ready to go, these tips will help you set up a good quality blog so you can start posting:
* 5 Tips to Get the Most Out of Twitter’s Latest Update
Twitter’s new design looks familiar (Facebook anyone?), and has some great new features to aid your promotions:
* 6 Things Authors Should Know About Book Award Contests
There are good contests, and there are scams. What you should know before you enter a contest:
* Has Your Facebook Engagement Dropped?
Listen to what Facebook expert Mari Smith says:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet