You’ll find our roundup below of some of the most shared book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include using Twitter to pitch your story, running Facebook contests on your timeline, improving your Pinterest marketing, and more. Happy marketing!
* 4 Cool Facebook Tools to Run Contests on Your Timeline
Now that you can run contests right on your page, here are some ways to get started:
* Stephen King Creates a List of 96 Books for Aspiring Writers to Read
These books worked for him; perhaps they’ll inspire your writing as well:
* Do You Have to Write the Whole Book Before Pitching for a Publisher?
A literary agent addresses whether you need to finish your book before seeking a publisher:
* 16 Tips, Tools and Tricks to Improve your Pinterest Marketing Strategy
Pinterest continues to grow; if you aren’t using the site yet learn how you can market effectively on Pinterest:
* 5 Tips For Using Twitter To Pitch Your Story
Have you tried pitching on Twitter? Learn how you can reach out to journalists and publishers:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet