Get some guidance from these book marketing tweets, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include selling more books on Amazon, finding a balance between writing and marketing, promoting your book on Twitter, and more. Happy marketing!
* Want to Sell More Books on Amazon? Here’s What You Should Know
This podcast covers a number of topics such as free resources for research, how to get help with your book, and why you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars:
* How to Use Subtitles for Targeted Book Marketing
Does your book have a subtitle? Here’s why subtitles can help promote your book:
* Finding a Balance Between Writing and Marketing
Author Joshua Graham offers some suggestions for getting your writing – and marketing – done:
* Are There Benefits to Google Authorship?
Authorship matters because it helps potential readers and customers find you online:
* How to Write Well: 10 Essential Self-Editing Tips
Knowing how to edit your work is a valuable skill:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet