Check out this collection of book marketing tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include using Google+ to increase search rankings, promoting your book with a blog, marketing your novel the second time around, and more. Happy marketing!
* Want to Get Published? 3 Things to Set Authors on the Path to Success
Literary agent Chuck Sambuchino lists two must-do’s, along with one should-do, for aspiring authors:
* Authors: When is it Time to Shift Gears on Twitter?
Once your following has reached a certain level, how do you continue to support your loyal followers?
* 5 Tips for Marketing Your Novel The Second Time Around
If you have a backlist, this is a great time to promote those books. Here’s how:
* Six Great Blogs for Indie Authors
These blogs are terrific resources for indie authors, be sure to bookmark these sites:
* 3 Ways to Use Google+ to Increase Search Rankings
Being active on Google+ offers a number of benefits, including ways to make your website easier to find:
* 5 Keys to Promoting Your Book with a Blog
Author Julie Isaac offers some great tips for how your blog can help build your following and market your book:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet