We’ve got some great advice from some top book marketing tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include secrets to a successful blog tour, how to get more book reviews, blog post ideas, and more. Happy marketing!
* Seeking a Good Writers’ Conference or Book Festival in 2014?
A handy list; this is a great resource so be sure to share it:
* Amazon Hack: A Quick Tip for More Reviews and Networking with Reviewers!
Build relationships with reviewers, it’s worth the effort and can lead to more reviews:
* Three Keys to Successful Author Blogging
It’s about content, readers, and networking. Read more:
* Infographic: 4 Key Book Publishing Paths
There are several varieties of traditional and self-publishing which means authors have a lot of options:
* Don’t Know What to Write About?
Get ideas from the Blog Topic Generator, a free tool:
* What’s the Secret to a Successful Blog Tour?
We’ve got five tips that will help you get more exposure from your blog tour:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet