We’ve collected some top book marketing tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include why you should sell your book on your website, how to establish yourself as an expert, ideas for a successful book launch, and more. Happy marketing!
* 5 Reasons Authors Need to Use Social Media for Book Marketing
More than half of adults use social media, so it makes sense that you’ll find your readers on various social media platforms. But there are additional reasons to use social media for promotion:
* How to Make The Most Of Direct Sales of Your Books From Your Website
All of the online retailers that allow you to sell your book on their sites are worth using; but don’t overlook selling books on your website. Here’s how:
* How to Be Perceived as an Expert in Your Field, 5 Steps
It’s really not that difficult to establish yourself as an expert. These tips will help you get started:
* Pinterest for Writers: Another Way to Waste Time with Social Media?
If you’re thinking of using Pinterest for book promotion, learn some of the pros and cons first:
* How to Market Your Book: 6 Components of a Successful Book Launch
These steps will guide you through what you should do to promote and market your book when it’s published:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet