Need some writing, publishing, and book marketing inspiration and ideas? We’ve got some popular tweets on those topics below, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The tips include self-publishing gaffes to avoid, why negative reviews can be positive, how to use keywords on Amazon to sell books, and more. Happy marketing!
* The 5 Secrets of Successful Writers
These practical tips will help you achieve your goals:
* 7 Tips for Amazon Keywords to Help Sell Your Books
Make your books easier to find so you can make more sales. Here’s how:
* 7 Terrific Time Saving Social Media Automation Tools
Social media does not have to be a time warp. These tools save time yet allow you to be productive:
* Why Getting Some Negative Reviews Can Be Positive
Author Jody Hedlund explains how having a mix of reviews is a big positive:
* How Bloggers Can Create Rockin’ Email Newsletters
Email marketing is vital to your blog readership:
* Do You Make These Common Self-Publishing Writing Gaffes?
Blue Ink Reviews highlights some of the most common traps self-published authors must avoid:
Share Best of the Web marketing tips – Click to Tweet
Thank you for sharing these book marketing tips 🙂
We’re glad you like them Jason. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!