Get the latest in book marketing with these tips, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include Facebook etiquette tips, self-publishing answers, how to fix your marketing, and more. Best of luck with your marketing and promotion!
* How to Optimize Your Twitter Bio
People love to use Twitter’s search function. Is your bio ready to be found?
* 7 Things to Understand Before Traditionally Publishing Your Book
For starters, you need to have the right personality for traditional publishing:
* 8 Answers That Help Self-Publishers Get Up and Running
If you decide to self-publish, here are the top issues you’ll face:
* 5 Quick Things You Can Do This Week to Fix Your Marketing
Here are some simple ideas for adding some muscle to your marketing:
* Incredibly Simple Ways to Increase Website Traffic Without Relying on Google
You can take charge of your site using these tips for increasing your exposure:
* 10 Essential Facebook Etiquette Tips
Each social media site has its own protocol, and to succeed on Facebook here’s what you should know:
Share Best of the Web – Click to Tweet