Looking for a little marketing boost? Here are some book marketing Tweets from the past week that might do the trick, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include tips for writing a great screenplay, whether authors should pay for book reviews, elements of a great Twitter strategy, and more. Here’s to your marketing success!
* 5 Essential Elements of a Great Twitter Content Strategy
Learn how to target the people you want to reach and find them on Twitter:
* 30 Terrible Pieces of Social Media Advice You Should Ignore
Number One: You should be on every social network. This is NOT true, so relax, and see what additional advice you can discount:
* A Free Directory of Cover Designers, Formatters, Freelance Editors, and More
This is a really handy resource – be sure to share it with anyone who can use it:
* Book to Movie: Tips for Writing a Great Screenplay
Learn how you can turn your book into a screenplay from screenwriter and teacher Steven Arvanites:
* Should Authors Pay for Book Reviews?
This blog post turned into a really interesting discussion so be sure to read the comments, too:
* 9 Steps to Organize Your Social Media for Success
Since spring is here why not update your social media? Heidi Cohen offers some great tips for how you can re-evaluate your goals:
* 6 Ways to Increase the Marketing Effectiveness of your Facebook Page
This infographic walks you through what you can do to make sure more fans and followers see your posts: