Here’s a roundup of some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include networking on Twitter, making money with eBooks, creating Pinterest images that people will share, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 7 Ways To Network More Effectively On Twitter
If you’ve set up an account, or have one but aren’t sure what to do next, these steps will help you find and connect with followers:
* Is Your Blog Ready for Prime Time?
This checklist will help you make sure you’ve done everything you can to make your blog reader-ready:
* 5 Post Types to Attract Fans to Your Facebook Page
If you’d like to see your Facebook Page become more interactive, learn what type of posts will succeed with your fans:
* Learn How to Make Money With eBooks
Discover three ways you can generate some money with eBooks:
* 5 Tips for Creating Pinterest Images That People Love to Share
Pinterest is a visual medium, so you want to create strong images that will get your content pinned and repinned. Here’s how:
* Tips for Writing Blog Titles that Earn Retweets
If your titles are captivating, your content will be retweeted. Learn how to punch up your titles:
* 8 Awesome Pinterest Marketing Tools
Check out these great tools that will help you get the most out of Pinterest: