We’ve collected some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include a free Pinterest marketing eBook download, how to get more out of Twitter, ways to increase your blog’s SEO, and much more. Happy marketing!
* Powerful Pinterest: Ready to Master Marketing on Pinterest?
Download a FREE copy of Penny’s new eBook about marketing with Pinterest:
* 5 Easy Ways to Increase Your Blog’s SEO for Writers
Learn what you can do to help search engines find your site, and increase your visibility online:
* Optimizing Twitter Engagement – Tweet Content That Works
If you want your Twitter followers to get more out of your tweets, these tips will help:
* Take Back Control Of Your Facebook News Feed
Recent changes to Facebook make it harder for your posts to get in front of your audience. These strategies will get you in front of your fans:
* 6 Tips for Using the New LinkedIn Endorsements
Did you know endorsements are a great networking tool? Take advantage of the endorsement feature:
* The Biggest Mistakes Self-Published Authors Make
High quality content is critical to your self-published book’s success. Here’s why:
* The Savvy Indie Author’s Guide to ISBNs
This overview of ISBNs will provide you with everything you need to know: