Let’s look back at some of the most popular book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include what you need to know about eBook formats, LinkedIn profile tips for writers, why you should comment on blog posts, and much more. Happy marketing!
* eBook Formats: A Quick Guide For Self-Publishers
If you want to sell your book in an eBook format, this article will walk you through some of the most important concepts:
* LinkedIn Profile Tips for Writers & Publishing Pros
There’s a new look at LinkedIn, and now you can learn how to make your profile stand out using that format:
* 6 Ways to Keep Your Facebook Contest on the Up and Up
While Facebook allows you to hold contests, there are things you should know so you won’t be shut down:
* 9 Things Authors Do That Irritate Their Facebook Fans
You want to connect with fans and build positive relationships on Facebook; don’t turn your fans off:
* Why Should I Comment on Blog Posts?
You can get new ideas, build your brand and so much more. Here’s why blog comments matter:
* A Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Schedule Social Media in Hootsuite
Scheduling your social media can help you connect more effectively with your followers as well as save you time. Discover how to use Hootsuite: