Here’s a look back at some of the most useful book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include ways to promote your ebook, how to market your book on a budget, methods to get more traffic to your website, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 5 Tips for Terrific Power Tweeting
Learn how to successfully build an online tribe by using Twitter:
* 4 Quick Tips for Authors to Get Website Traffic Fast!
These strategies will drive more traffic to your site in no time:
* 10 Simple Facebook Application Ideas for Fan Pages
You want to engage your fans so they keep coming back to your page. Learn how:
* Promote Your Book on a Budget: 20 Thrifty Ways to Get Your Writing Out There
You don’t have to spend a fortune to get some effective publicity for your book. Discover these cheap or free methods:
* How to Create an Awesome Infographic
Infographics have become very popular and this colorful infographic walks you through the process for making your own:
* 19 Ways to Promote Your Ebook
Here are some great ways to help readers discover your ebook: