We’re rounding up some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include a search engine for writers, how to craft retweetable tweets, tools for Pinterest, and much more. Happy marketing!
* A Search Engine for Writers
Ever heard of Writer’s Knowledge Base? Check it out:
* How to Get Your Pitch Picked up by National TV Shows
A daytime TV producer offers insights on how to get noticed:
* Putting the Social Back into Social Media
It’s about building and maintaining relationships online. Here are 40 ways:
* 3 Pinterest Tools That Will Have You Pinning In No Time
Make the most of Pinterest with these tools:
* 4 Twitter Tools That Work
There are a lot of tools for Twitter, but these are the ones that stand out:
* Crafting the most Re-Tweetable Tweet You Can!
Tips to making your tweets worth sharing:
Hello. Thank you for this useful resources. I’ll check it and it helps me to solve some problems. I appriciate that you share it here. Thanks