Here’s a look back at some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include what to pin to your Facebook Timeline, the top 10 social networks for marketing, tips for hitting the #1 spot on the Amazon store, how to drive more traffic to your site with Google+, and much more. Happy marketing!
* 7 Steps to Gain More Fans and Followers Organically
Discover the secrets to growing your following with these practical tips:
* 8 Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Site With Google+
Google+ has made some improvements to its search, and you can use those changes to get more people to your site:
* Amazon Bestseller: Top Ten Tips For Hitting #1 On The Amazon Store
An author who hit the #1 spot for her book shares her tips:
* The Economics of [Self-Published] e-Books
An examination of the profitability of e-Books, with some predictions for the future:
* What are the 10 Top Social Networks for Marketing?
Sure there’s Facebook and Twitter – but do you know about Zynga and Gowalla? See which sites made the list:
* What To Pin To The Top Of Your Facebook Timeline
The new Facebook Timeline Page allows you to pin posts, and here are some great ideas for pinnable content: