We’ve collected some of the best book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include SEO tips for your author blog, a refresher for online press releases, why Facebook’s Interest lists matter, 50 must-have social media tools, and much more. Happy marketing!
* Online Marketing: How To Make the Most Of the New YouTube
YouTube has incredible power; users upload 48 hours of video each minute and watch more than three billion videos per day. Learn how to make the most of the site:
* 30 Ways to Make Yourself Irresistible to the Media
The media rejects 95 percent of the pitches they get, so learn how you can avoid having your pitch deleted:
* Have You Checked Out Facebook’s Interest Lists?
These lists can be a handy way to organize your newsfeed, and you can manage which of your lists see (or don’t see) your updates:
* 50 (Mostly) Free Social Media Tools You Can’t Live Without in 2012
These tools are great timesavers for social media users, whether you’re new to social media or not:
* The Anatomy of a Successful Online Press Release: A Refresher
Learn how you can use press releases to drive traffic to your website:
* Author Blogging 101: Simple SEO for Authors, Part 1
Attract search engine traffic to your blog with these tips for keywords, links, anchor text and more: