We’ve collected a few of the top book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include social media sites to watch in 2012, how to get book reviews, Twitter chats, the new Facebook timeline and much more. Happy New Year and best of luck with your marketing in 2012!
* 5 How-to Tips to Successfully Participate in Twitter Chats
These chats can help you network with like-minded peeps. Learn how to get the most out of them:
* Feeling overwhelmed with information overload?
You can stay current and competitive in your field without becoming overwhelmed:
* How to Master Your Facebook Timeline
Confused by the new look? Don’t be; the timeline feature can be a great marketing tool:
* How To Get Book Reviews
Testimonials for your book help attract readers/buyers. Here’s how to get started:
* 5 Twitter Changes and How to Make the Most of Them
The new features make it easier than ever to grow your following:
* 6 Social Media Sites to Watch in 2012
Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr are at the top of the list:
* 7 Best Practices for Building an Online Presence
You’ll be more successful (and less overwhelmed) when you implement these ideas: