Here’s a look back at some helpful book marketing Tweets from the past week, courtesy of bloggers, marketers, authors and others. The topics include why websites need Facebook “Like” boxes and buttons, planning a successful book signing, understanding why your book title matters and much more. Happy marketing!
* Judging Books by Their Covers – Things to Know
Your cover should look professional, and that involves your choice of font, color and text placement:
* How Important Is Your Book Title?
Your title is the first method for marketing your book which means you’ll want to brainstorm the best title possible:
* Plan a Successful Book Signing
Follow this step-by-step guide and you’ll be on your way to having a great event:
* What’s the Most Important Thing on an Author Website?
There’s one element that should be front and center, but many authors overlook this piece. Don’t be one of them:
* Why Websites Need Facebook Like Boxes And Buttons
The box and the button are two different elements but each makes a difference when placed on your website. Here’s why:
* 10 Mistakes That Will Absolutely Kill Your Book!